Monday, March 30, 2009

My New Bear




The other day my friend Megan told Mommy that there was a good deal on a pet bear at the store. I told Mommy that a pet bear sounded like a lot of fun and I would love it and pet it and care for it every day for as long as I live if she got it for me. Well, Daddy believed me at least and got me this one. It was my favorite one because it has that special gleam in its' eyes, kind of like me when I'm cuddling it.





Really I'm just showing off in this picture. Showing off how cute I can be!



So on a completely unrelated note, Mommy decided to throw this picture up here. Can you figure out what it is? If I wasn't there I wouldn't believe it. I threw up, a lot... I was pretty sick and apparently Mommy thinks this is worthy of sharing with everyone.

No comments: