Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Midday Outing, Hats and My Micah


We were about to take off when Daddy noticed that the sun was shining pretty bright today. He and Mommy found our baby bans and equipped me for fun in the sun. I think I look pretty styling and brother is just being a ham.

Brother didn't want his hat so he decided to keep on my head for a while. I think it looks better on him but Mommy wanted to take a picture anyways. I'm also demonstrating my superb sitting skills in this shot.


This is my Micah. He came from over the ocean in a far off land he calls Washington. Apparently he and Daddy go way back but this was the first time I met him. We cuddled as much as possible because I wasn't sure when he would be leaving again and I like this guy. He didn't even mind when we cuddled during video games! I told Daddy he has to stay best friends with my Micah or else...

No comments: