Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Fun!!

Today I celebrated my 365th day of living and learning. As I look back on the past year I see a lot has changed. Just 6 months ago I was still rolling around on the ground when I wanted to get to something that was out of my reach. Now I can just run on over and grab it. I can climb stairs, wave hello and sign when I'm hungry or thirsty. I laugh, dance and play games with Big Brother. To mark this momentous occasion in my life, I got some amazing gifts and a really tasty cake which I promptly demolished. Here are some of the pictures my Mommy managed to snap when I was occupied.

Here I am surveying for my next piece of yumm to pop in my mouth.


I found the sugar cones, that tasted good, come on come on, it's Hollywood!

Practicing for Rock Star Babies, Daddy was afraid I might do something dreadful with the fork if I got too into it.

Toes are great for grabbing that hard to reach piece of cake, and for find the candy hiding in the frosting!

More sugar cones. I really love these things. Good thing Daddy didn't catch me pretending to be Madonna!

Just cute. Nothing more to add.

Daddy, can't you see that I'm eating?

No comments: