Monday, October 4, 2010

Costumes!!

Halloween is coming up fast. In preparation, Mommy had us all try on our costumes. I ran away before getting mine on because Mommy made the mistake of putting my boots on first, and these boots are made from RUNNING!!! Actually, I just didn't want Mommy to take my picture yet because I didn't have my whole costume on.


Here I am!! I'm Jessy from Toy Story! Aleric is the green man, though I'm not sure if he's that one I've seen on green been cans or if he's an army man. The cutest little space man to ever save the galaxy is Avynn, my baby brother. :)

Here he is taking down Aleric using moves I taught him. I approve of this action. He is doing a good job of pulling him off balance for the take down.


Have I ever mentioned that I have the coolest Mommy ever? She is the one who found these sweet boots and this awesome cowgirl outfit. She even took the time to make my hair pretty.

No comments: