Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Lot of Commotion

These last two days there has been a lot of commotion. I keep hearing Mommy talk about something called a "Baby Shower". I feel pretty clean so I'm not sure that I really need a shower. So last night they were making cakes until midnight, which was a little frustrating because by the time Mommy went to bed I was so tired I had to sleep too. That meant that I couldn't kick Mommy as much and keep her up. So this morning they got up early and kept on making cakes. Daddy took a picture of the cake he made for Mommy's and my baby shower. He asked me if I would post it so here it is. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but they seem happy with it.






PS: Everyone kept telling Mommy and Daddy that it was really neat and that it tasted great.

No comments: