Monday, September 1, 2008

A Sneezepee

Some may say that I have a twisted sense of humor, but hey, I'm only -2 months old! Mommy and I have grown pretty close over these last few months and I have begun to be able to predict when certain things are going to happen, such as... Oh I don't know, a sneeze. Every time she sneezes I get all squished up in here and it's not a lot of fun. I tried just kicking her in the diaphragm to tell her I didn't like it much, but that just makes her go "HHHUHUUUUH" and I think it scares everyone else in the room far more than it does her. So because of the lack of effect from the diaphragm kicks, I decided to switch gears. I decided to punch. What, I'm sure you are asking, is within punching range? Well, I have many options, most of which are fun. There is Mommy's kidney, which she really doesn't like and it's not fun for me so I haven't done it much. Then there is Mommy's stomach, but that is sort of a downward punch and I can't get much force so I don't like that one either. My favorite, is her bladder. I'm sure you know why. You don't? Oh. hehehe. I'll tell you. If I punch her there it makes her go "HHHUHUUUUH" just like the diaphragm which scares everyone in the room, but it also makes her have to pee! It's a two for one deal baby. So back to sneezing. To teach her not to sneeze I learned to time my punches to the exact moment of her sneeze. This took some practice but once I mastered it the effect was priceless. You see, when I do this she is so distracted by the sneeze that she pees. All at once. I think it's hilarious. She... does not. She did however learn to stop sneezing, which was the whole point of this little exercize. So, I win. :)

No comments: