Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Christmas Present

Although today isn't Christmas, I subliminally convinced Mommy that due to the stresses of my hospital stay we should open our Christmas presents.  Daddy fought it off as much as he could but eventually my cuteness won him over and well, here I am in my Christmas present. This thing is a blast. 

So what if my feet don't touch the ground yet. The bouncing is still a ton of fun and all the colorful noisy toys around the seat only make things even better.
Smile!! This happiness you are feeling inside as you look at me, that's how happy I am sitting in my bouncer!


Mommy seemed to think that I should get out of the bouncer to eat. I had different plans.



This is me right after I opened my present. Man I'm cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's super cute! I got the same jumperoo for Izzy hehe.