Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm at the hospital

Well, I guess when you're little you have to gain weight. It seems when people get older they all talk about losing it but when you're my size, that's apparently not an option, so i'm laying here in a bed that feels a little like a prison due to the bars with an anklet that sounds an alarm if I leave the hall way so I guess I get put on bed arrest until I gain some weight. I'm not complaining though, Daddy and Mommy are still holding me and telling me how cute I am so all is well. These pictures are just to prove that I am cute no matter the circumstances. They have me taking something that Daddy said smells like black licorice, I don't know what that is but it makes my face scrunch up when it hits my tongue. Mommy says it will make my tummy feel better. So I know a lot of you like to worry about me, but I am happy and energetic so I think it's just that I burn so much energy being beautiful that i'm a bit slow gaining weight. Sleep well everyone.

No comments: