Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gymnastics

I don't think I can really say how much I enjoy Gymnastics. Not only do I get to dance and jump and climb and roll, I get to hang out with Daddy too! The only problem is that once I start getting into an activity, they tell me that it's time to move on to the next one. This leads to me throwing tantrums (can anyone say embarassing?). This week I started to get the hang of tumbles and a few more parts to that dance we did last week. The trampoline is fun but my feet still can't agree on which one of them should leave the ground when I try to jump. I almost mastered the balance beam. I can place one foot solidly in front of the other but when I get near the end of the beam I get distracted by the prospect of stepping off that I often lose my footing. All said, this was one great idea by Mommy!

















No comments: